24 June 2009

Etsy LOVE #6

Titanium and Rosewood Wood Ring Wedding Band by ZoeAndDoyle

Titanium and Rosewood Wood Ring Wedding Band by ZoeAndDoyle on Etsy


You may be handsome already, but I firmly believe that this piece can only enhance a mans beauty! I saw this shop on etsy and fell in love!

Handmade and totally amazing! I told my husband that he should get a new wedding ring because this one is unbelievable. The mix of wood and titanium is like no other. Check out the Zoe and Doyle shop on etsy, you will be so happy you did. Amazing craftsmanship and just a gorgeous piece of art that can be worn, WIN! WIN! (via Zoe and Doyle)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow... that would be like wearing a piece of art!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!! I am going the check it out now!

RE: wedding steamers: I think everyone would be able to have as many weddings as they want!lol wouldnt that be fun?!?!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails