09 August 2010

My Etsy 100 Entry


Over at the craft gossip blog they are having an amazing contest to win $100
of Etsy goodies from your wish lists!
Here are my wish list items that I would LOVE to win!

$32 - Good Folks Apron
by Pam Wares

$38 - Eco-Friendly Summer Shoe
by Extra Seed

$18.99 - Life Aquatic T shirt
by Mr. Cloud Dot Com

$9.95 - Upcycled Turquoise Candelabras
by Magark

These are my final choices for my Wish List Prize! Aren't they fabulous?

Total Value of $98.94!

I would be the happiest of happy campers if I won,
oh my goodness, I would be SOOOO excited!!

I would cook everyday in that apron, it is that beautiful!
and I would have to wear my new shoes too, because they are JUST my style
and would look great with any of the clothes I own!
I love the Life Aquatic shirt, but out of the kindness of my own heart,
I might actually give this awesome item to my husband,
he also loves Bill Murray and he looks super cute in light blue!
(insert sexy growl noise here).
and for our new(ish) home I would love to show off the lovely turquoise candle holders,
they are just what are dining room is missing!

Fingers crossed that this happens, I have never won such an awesome prize and I would be elated to receive these amazing Etsy finds that i have been longing after for quite some time now! so in other words...

please, pretty please, pick me!

Only at CraftGossip.com!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails