19 March 2008

shoe drop

So maybe I did not find this new shop on etsy but they are still awesome! I mean really and truly fantastic...

I was introduced to TOMS shoes just today and was very impressed, so much that I instantly felt I needed to blog about it!TOMS (shoes for tomorrow) is amazing!

For every pair of shoes sold, they donate a pair of shoes to a child in need...
you tell me, how cool is that?? come on Nordstroms, learn from TOMS!

TOMS carries shoes for women, men and Tiny TOMS for children

they keep it simple! The shoe itself is "inspired by a traditional Argentine shoe" created to make life comfortable!

Looking for a reason to have a party? How about you and your friends partake in some "STYLE YOUR SOLE" fun!

Order the TOMS white shoes and go nuts, read more about having your very own shoe making party! Check out the gallery for fun ideas!


The shoes not only support an amazing cause, they are cute and I would be happy to own a pair or possibly the entire collection!

So maybe shoes are not your thing... how about a bag? TOMS also carries the FEED bag. For each FEED bag purchased, 1 child will get fed for 1 school year... all because you bought a very cool bag! WOW!

Stop on by TOMS today and check out more photos, shoes, bags and be inspired to help the world one foot at a time!

Thank you TOMS!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow! That's so cool! I'll have to keep them in mind next time I need new shoes.

Waterrose said...

What a cool idea! I'm going to go look now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails