27 June 2008


Today we are featuring a fresh and fantastic artist, Janice J! She Illustrates with beauty and wonder. Her art is right up my alley! The second I saw it, I fell in love. I knew I was going to need a handful of her prints to adorn my home! Her Etsy shop showcases some of her amazing work, do yourself a favor and stop in today to get yourself a Janice J original!

"A little bit of fantasy and a measure of reality"
and this is just so true. Her illustrations are inspired by the books she reads and life around her. If you like color mixed with line drawings than you will quickly fall in love with her style!

Here is a sampling of her beautiful illustrations, but there are many more so definitely take a trip to her shop and let your mind wander...


janicej.etsy.com

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

really great feature!

Patrizia said...

Great feature, her work is great I love the raining doughnuts... I don't know why!

DJ said...

Really love the raining donuts!

OnAMoonbeam said...

lovely images!

PAC said...

Fabulous feature! Her illustrations are beautiful! I especially love the donuts!

Margaret said...

These are great illustrations.

Megan Coyle said...

oohh, I like these illustrations, especially the It's raining doughnuts onel

From The Other Side Of The Machine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

OOOh, I'm all giddy with yummtasticness!

Anonymous said...

It makes me think of that children's book, oh what was the title...well, anyway it was about the town of Chewandswallow and it rained food!! Sigh, wouldn't that be great?

Stela said...

I love these!! Especially the donuts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails