04 August 2008

hooray

The sun is shining, Pantoulfe is meowing loudly and things are "coming up Millhouse" all over the place around here and to top it all off...

Today is our ONE YEAR ETSY ANNIVERSARY! It was one year ago on this very day that we sold our very first item here on Etsy and we are so excited! I mean cake making excited! (ok, so really anytime is cake making time) but we are extremely happy and so thankful for this past year. I have been so amazed at how many beyond extraordinary people I have met and "met" and shops I have found, each day I see something amazing! I can barely remember what my life was like without this little site called Etsy! You all inspire me and push me to create items that I might have never come up with and for that I am truly thankful!

In honor of this glorious day we are having a sale on the very first item in our shop to sell... drumroll please...

THE CONTEMPT COLLECTION MULTI PACK IS ON SALE TODAY ONLY!

Was $14 now only $11! that is 6 cards for eleven bucks! what a steal! Each card illustrated and created by Earmark!

Why not mark this lovely day with our contempt collection! :)
earmark.etsy.com

1 comment:

Sara Christine said...

Congrats on a year! So excited to win Marta's giveaway! Can't wait to spread the Earmark love. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails