17 February 2010

What's In the Cart?
week 2

{ item numero uno }

Vintage Seagulls Wall Hanging
by Storybook Charm

Such a fun piece of art for my seaside home!
Not sure I can resist the urge to splurge soon! $8

• • •
{ item numero dos }

Plaster Wall Word Ampersand
by Kuber

Doesn't every home need some wall typography? I think so!
I do believe I need this lovely little ampersand to get the ball rolling!
$9

• • •
{ item numero tres }

Large Hello Vinyl Door Art

by Tasty Suite

It's Simple. It's Sweet. It's perfect for the front door! $7

• • •
{ item numero quatro }

Three Golden Quince Fine Art Photography

by Honey Tree

Sometimes an item is just to pretty not to have, this is one of those pieces! $30

• • •
{ item numero cinco }

Good Folks Half Apron
by Pamwares

Oh me, oh my! This apron needs to be in my kitchen!
I would bake so much more if I had this beauty. I am so in love! $28

Total in cart: $82 + shipping

Stay Tuned Next Week to see what new finds are in the cart!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails